[Xen-users] best setup for live failover

I am about to get a few extra servers and hopefully a NAS for here at work.
Currently all of our VM's are on one host that has a raid6 with approx 12TB
usable. The way I would like to set things up is to where the disk images (we
use lvm partitions for guest disks) sit on the NAS and use something like DRBD
or similar to allow live failover. We are using Xen 4.0 on a Centos 5.5 Dom0 if
that matters.

So how would you recommend setting up the system to allow shared storage (NAS)
with live failover using lv disks? I wouldn't need to failover every guest,
just the primary ones like mail, web, ldap. Thanks for any input.

--

Donny B.