Re: [Xen-users] best setup for live failover

 Hi,

xcp handles iscsi fine, if you have the time Id suggest you investigate opensolaris as an alternative to the MD3000i. Im using osol with R610s and MD1000 for storage, working great, took some time to iron out all the wrinkles though.

Best regards,
Rune