Re: [Xen-users] Did anyone succeeded in installing xen 4.0.0 on Debian Lenny?

Hello Manfred,
Thanks for compliment ;-)
Do not hesitate to report any way of improvement you could think about.

Regards,
JB

http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/migration_form_xen3_to_xen4_lvm_drbd_debian.en

 > Be carefull that this is not package so that you'll have to kepp it
 > updated manually, but this work pretty well, even with HVM domU.
 >
 > Regards,
 > JB

Your documentation looks fantastic! Thank you very much, I'll try that
immediatly.

Manfred