Re: [Xen-users] XenConvert

Hi Denis

I try this...
I conert the physical to VHD format, and try deploy a VM like this:
kernel = "hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 512
name = "test"
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/images/test.vhd,hda,w' ]
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'
device_model = 'qemu-dm'