[Xen-users] What is the Current Status of VGA Pass-through in Xen 4.0.0 Hypervisor?

Dear All,

I have been away from the xen-devel mailing list for a long time, since December 2009. I have not been kept up to date as to what is going on in the Xen community since that time.

May I know what is the latest xen-unstable release version? Should be in the Xen 4.x.x series right?

May I know what is the latest Xen pv-ops dom0 kernel release by Jeremy Fitzhardinge?

May I know what is the current status of VGA pass-through in the latest xen-unstable release and latest Xen pv-ops dom0 kernel release combined?

Thank you for your replies and answers.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming at hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007693.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/294733.html