RE: [Xen-users] who can send me some comparison among several majorvirtualizations?

> On Thursday 19 August 2010 08:39:38 ma qiang wrote:
> > hi all,
> >    As title, who have results of performance comparision among some
> > virtualizations such as xen, kvm, vmware, vitubox, hyper-V ?
> >
> >    I use xen in my lab, and now  I'd like to know some information
> > about some major virtualizations.
> >    Thanks a lot.
> >

> Google is you very, very best friend in this.

Google can also be your worst enemy when it comes to stuff like this
too. You need to check carefully to make sure the party conducting the
test wasn't trying to fulfil some agenda of their own.

I've never checked the source on this but I believe that at least one
major virtualisation company (vmware?) specified in their T&C's that you
were not allowed to publish benchmark results for their products. I'm
not completely sure if this is true now or has ever been true.

James