Re: [Xen-users] Cloning VM from Xen

Hi Emerson and all,
i test it again with rsync and dd but on both solutions i got some
errors on boot of my vm.
I modified the config succesfully and edit /etc/fstab and /etc/hosts
I can log in in the vm and can start Yast.
But on boot sles write that he can't find the network device and if i
log in i didn't find a network device on ifconfig.
The Hostname of the VM isn't the new name which i changed in the config,
it's the old hostname.

How can i cycle the problem?

I saw that all vm's on SLES 10 has a bridge (xenbr0) and on SLES 11 (br0).
Can i easy rename the bridge on the config or does it need a
modification of Dom-0? Or does it need also a modification in a file in
the new vm?

Best regards

Benjamin Knoth

--