[Xen-users] what to use for vncviewer

Using slackware64 13.1 as a starting point I'm playing with XEN.

I've been making decent progress and learning a lot along the way.
last night I kicked off a windows XP SP2 install.

I've been using KDE's VNC client whcih occasionaly crashed and does other
stupid stuff. I'm wondering what others are using for a VNC client with
xen.

My second questions is where do I configure the VNC client program name?

Thanks, Jack