RE: [Xen-users] XCP & InfiniBand

  • To: "'Trygve Sanne Hardersen'" <trygve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Shiloh Jennings" <shiloh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:01:21 -0500
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:02:51 -0700

Thank you for the reply, Trygve.  I read through your thread on the mailing list on April 15, 2010.  I have gotten IB working on CentOS with Xen installed, but not with XCP (at least no so far).  I was curious if anybody had posted step by step instructions about how to get IB installed and working with XCP.