Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0.1 released

Dear Keir Fraser,

I have just upgraded from Xen 4.0.1-rc6-pre to Xen 4.0.1-RELEASE. I am still getting Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU crashes when doing the onboard Intel integrated graphics VGA passthrough, despite the upgrade.

I have just made a 7-minute video demonstrating the crash and uploaded it to my Youtube account, which has 22 videos at the time of this writing.

Please watch my Youtube video at the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI67TjpSO5k

Please also read through the other thread entitled "[Xen-devel] Xen patches merged to upstream Linux 2.6.36, plans for 2.6.37?" at the following link.

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-08/msg01497.html

There's my 10-minute video demonstrating the crash/BSOD of Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU when doing Intel integrated graphics VGA passthrough with Xen 4.0.1-rc6-pre and pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.19, as well as kernel debugging messages and system configuration files.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#%21/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos>

Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137>
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming at hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007693.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/294733.html
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore:
http://i38.tinypic.com/2a6pp4z.jpg