[Xen-users] How to mount xenvm file system on host system

hi,
    I am a newbie  to xen server i have been looking up on how to mount the vm file system of a VM to another VM to recover some of the files.

both the VM are CENT OS
xen server version: XenServer-5.6.0 (linux)

i already gone through many of the article but they are not applicable for 5.6
like this one
and many others..

And the host machine use local SR (storage reposirty ) to store the virtual disc

if anyone can guide me that would be very helpful.

Thank you and with regards,

Prabhu Mannu
!DSPAM:4365,4c76959e25242495645078!