[Xen-users] Xen, disks and hvm.

Hey guys,

I'm currently running Windows Server 2008 under HVM.

I'm looking into adding another disk (via LVM) and I've edited the config as follows:
disk = [

'phy:/dev/xenvol/asmodeus.notquite.in,xvda,w',

'phy:/dev/xenvol/asmodeus.notquite.in-disk2,xvdd,w',

'file:/etc/xen/iso/w2k8.iso,xvdc:cdrom,r'
]

The first disk (xvda) is picked up fine, and the cdrom too, but not the new one (xvdd)

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Duncan