RE: [Xen-users] Win 2008 x86 / GPLPV on Xen 4.0.1 - BSOD whem migratingHVM to a new machine.

  • To: "Adam Wilbraham" <adam.wilbraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:56:52 +1000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:58:57 -0700

As a test, can you remove the network adapter from the config and try
it? I've fixed a bug that was causing problems there (unreleased so far)
but I'm not sure if it relates to migration or not.

James

http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/gplpv_Vista2008x32_0.11.0.213.msi