Re : Re: [Xen-users] Installing Ubuntu 10.04 on Xen and Centos 5.5

Hi David,

After the installation, I tried this without success :Â

name       = "ubuntu"
bootloader = '/usr/bin/pygrub'
memory = 512
disk = ['phy:/dev/VolGroup0/VM1,xvda,w' ]
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0' ]
vcpus = 1

Where can I find the "ubuntu 10.04 Âgrub2 patches." ? The Xen server is under Centos, the path is for Ubuntu ?

Thanks for your help !