Re: AW: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen 4.0 - Support for Citrix WHQL-certified Windows PV drivers

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 08:53 +0100, Giovanni Bellac wrote:
> Hello
>
> > Since these is actually no fe driver for vfb, I suggest you just
> make sure this node does not exist.
>
> sorry, but I do not understand that 100%
> I have one domU with one LVM partition created. There is no other domU
> or LVM partition on this system.

vfb is the virtual frame buffer.

The frontend/backend protocol for VFB is a different to most other
device types and is incompatible with the Windows PV drivers.

You should remove any "vfb" configuration items from your domain
configuration file, I think.

Ian.