[Xen-users] Who has an Ubuntu 10.04 VM under Centos 5.5 ?

 Hello people,

I search someone who has an Ubuntu 10.04 VM with the mouse support functionnal.

I tested a Centos VM and the mouse support works well :

bootloader = "/opt/pygrub64/bin/pygrub"
vnc        = 1
vfb        = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1" ]
sdl        = 1
memory     = "256"
disk       = [ 'phy:/dev/VolGroup0/VM2,xvda,w' ]
vif        = [ 'bridge=xenbr0', ]
vcpus      = 1
on_reboot  = 'destroy'
on_crash   = 'destroy'

But with my Ubuntu 10.04 the mouse support doesn't work ! The click is ok but the cursor is frozen in the middle of the screen :

name       = "ubuntu"
bootloader = "/opt/pygrub64/bin/pygrub"
memory     = 512
disk       = [ 'phy:/dev/VolGroupHiro/VM1,xvda,w' ]
vif        = [ 'bridge=xenbr0' ]
vcpus      = 1
vnc        = 1
vfb        = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1" ]
sdl        = 1
on_reboot  = 'destroy'
on_crash   = 'destroy'

I tested with this options but without success :

usb        = 1
usbdevice  = 'mouse'

I tested also : "modprobe xen-fbfront" from within the VM.

Someone can helps me ?

Thanks in advance !