Re: [Xen-users] Xen4 on Debian Lenny: EFLCLASS wrong

I have been running just like you are trying.

You do have to add some modules to /etc/modules
#for xen
xenfs
blktap
xen-evtchn

Now to the bad part.
Recently after a new xen kernel 2.6.32 upgrade in backports  xend will no
longer start.  Otherwise looks OK.  It's a test system and have not had time
to track it down yet but will have to resolve it soon.

Attached if a diff new-config old-config.
I see nothing obvious.

John