Re: [Xen-users] domu hangs?

George

I just tried on a test domu on one of the problem servers using the same domu
amd64 kernel.

>>> a=" "*1024*1024*256
>>> b=" "*1024*1024*256
>>> c=" "*1024*1024*256
>>> d=" "*1024*1024*256
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
MemoryError

Did I do it correctly?
Domu did not crash.
Python did not die but  had the error message above.

John