RE: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Requesting Assistance from Intel Engineers on Intel Integrated Graphics (IGD) VGA Passthrough for Xen 4.0.1-RELEASE and pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.x

Can you try it on a machine that has never had gplpv installed? That 'Xen pci
device #0' device looks like GPLPV is trying to handle the PCI passthrough,
which it shouldn't.

James