RE: [Xen-users] make-kpkg (Debian based tool) does not build xen patched kernel‏

> On Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:35:08 +0100 <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Apologies for slightly O/T on this, as I can't provide any help.
>
> I would like to ask why you don't want to use pvops squeeze kernel? is it missing something you need? (hardware in kernel >2.6.32?)

I need usbback support for pvusb so that I pass (back and forth) usb devices. I have already tried the pvops squeeze kernel for this.

Also I understand performance is better with the Xenlinux Dom0 kernels, although the pvops one has come a long way in terms of performance :)