[Xen-users] Jumbo packets and xen

We are utilizing the xen hypervisor on nexenta with ISCSI as our method of communication with the guests (currently ubuntu but could be moving to centos). Obviously jumbo packet support would be nice to have. The last time I see that on the xen roadmap http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenRoadMap . Is there a canonical place that spells out if jumbo frames are now supported or still on the todo list?

Thanks!