Re: [Xen-users] netbsd/amd64 5.1rc4 domU network on XEN4 and current dom0

Hi Christopher,

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:15:11 +0200, "Christopher R. K."
<Feuerball_@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The "new" netBSD kernels don't work with Xen4 and some Xen3 versions.
> (network unavailable, bad disk performance)
>
> Try using a older XEN kernel of netBSD (not the recent ones), then it'll
> work. I haven't managed to boot a new kernel, you may need to try to
> compile one yourself. It does run with Xen4 and 3 alike if you use a old
> kernel. That's at least my experience. (32 bit and 64 bit alike)

Ok I compiled netbsd/amd64 current@20071231-UTC (gives NetBSD-4.99.46) but
it resumes the same issue: everything looks fine but the network.  I can
see xennet0, attribute an IP to it, but nothing pings.  Maybe it's the
copy vs flip support issue discussed elsewhere in this thread.

But thanks anyway :-)

//Pierre-Philipp