Re: [Xen-users] Unable to pass device to IOMMU

 Hi Todd,

Thanks for getting back to me. The situation is that it works with Xen 3.3.2 but not with Xen 4.0.1, exactly the same setup and configuration.

I have just seen another post very similar to this too. What I was expecting was that there was a subtle config change between the versions that I might have missed, but after re-reading the documentation I can't see anything.

I was really just wanting to see how the handling of the PCI pass-back had changed between the two version, which might push me in the right direction to be looking in. Any ideas?

Many Thanks,
Michael