[Xen-users] Debian Squeeze DomU hangs at boot

Hi,

As this is my first post to this list, I hope I'll give enough
information.

I installed a fresh Debian Squeeze server with Xend 4 :

libxenstore3.0 4.0.1-1
linux-image-2.6-xen-amd64 2.6.32+28
linux-image-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 2.6.32-23
xen-docs-4.0 4.0.1-1
xen-hypervisor-4.0-amd64 4.0.1-1
xen-tools 4.2~rc1-1
xen-utils-4.0 4.0.1-1
xen-utils-common 4.0.0-1
xenstore-utils 4.0.1-1

I created a very simple Debian Squeeze DomU and made it start at boot
by creating a symlink to /etc/xen/auto.

Unfortunately, the DomU hangs at boot time. No ethernet interface
brought up. Console unavailable with "xm console my-xen1".

If I remove the symlink, thus making my domu not to start at boot time,
It doesn't start, as expected. It starts OK with a "xm create my-xen1".

I attach to this email the log of xend starting.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef