[Xen-users] Re: DomU hang in run state (Debian Lenny)

Matthew Baker wrote:

 > Are you sure it isn't the infamous xenconsoled problem?  Try restarting
 it, maybe that fixes your problem:

 /etc/init.d/xend stop
 pkill xenconsoled (don't touch xenstored!)
 /etc/init.d/xend start

No I hadn't come across that. If (when!) I experience another hang I'll
give it a try.

Do you know if it applies to Debian Lenny 2.6.26? All I can see from a
Google is that it's affecting 2.6.18 CentOS/RHEL5.

Yes, I have Lenny DomUs with 2.6.26 that do it, my Dom0s are Lenny with 2.6.18. I didn't think 2.6.26 ran as Dom0.

But then I'm running I386 & 32bit at work - looking back I see you're using AMD64.
--
Simon Hobson