[Xen-users] Re: netbsd/amd64 5.1rc4 domU network

http://blog.yellowback.net/uploads/netbsd-5.99.27-xenfront-rx-copy.patch

>> Networking works in my environment:
>>  Xen: xen-4.0.2-rc1-pre (64bit)
>>  Dom0: Linux 2.6.32.21(pvops) (64bit) + Ubuntu 9.04
>>  DomU: NetBSD 5.99.39 (64bit)
>
> I'm pleased to confirm that this works with XenServer 5.6. I've not yet
> got my backport to netbsd-5 to work (I just applied the -current patch
and
> fixed up one section that didn't apply - I've not looked at the patch in

> detail yet); it booted without messing up the dom0, but then panicked.
>
> My ftp speeds (i.e. testing both network and storage speeds) have gone
up
> from around 50kB/s to 51MB/s. :-)
>
> Jean-Yves, can you cast your eye over the patch and commit it to
-current?

I was planning to commit it on -current this saturday or sunday (I still
ahve to check for membar_ops, it is vital there).

> Are you aware of any changes in that area which might affect a backport
> netbsd-5?

Not that I know of; however, it may be a bit late for 5.1, it should be
discussed with releng@.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon@xxxxxxx