[Xen-users] Windows 2003 Network Problem

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had any trouble getting an HVM Windows Server 2003 Std to work problem with the standard (i.e. non-PV) network drivers? For some reasons, packets can be sent out ok however nothing can be received. I do have iptables/ebtables running on the Dom0, however I've ran tcpdump on the Windows DomU interface and I see the arp "is-at" packets...

Any ideas?

Thanks