Re: [Xen-users] using Linux as a front-end controller for a SAN?

I hope someone can shed some light on this for me. Has anyone tried,
or have experience with, setting up a Linux server to manage a few NAS
devices and thus make them all visible to the clients as one large
SAN?

Kind of off-topic for a Xen list, but yes, this is a common thing to do (and it's essentially what the major SAN vendors do). See Openfiler, for example.

John

--
John Madden
Sr UNIX Systems Engineer