[Xen-users] offload issues

Hi,

I've got a network issue.  I can serve PXE (dhcp & tftp) from a guest, but
FTP/HTTP/NFS doesn't work, although I can list the files, I can't
upload/download them without corrupting them.  I'm using XEN4 & slackware64
dom0.  I tryed XEN3 RHEL5 domU and XEN4 netbsd-current domU.  Both have the
same behavior.  I'm hearing it's probably caused by some network offloading
setting.

# ethtool -k peth0
Offload parameters for peth0:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
scatter-gather: on
tcp-segmentation-offload: on
udp-fragmentation-offload: off
generic-segmentation-offload: on
generic-receive-offload: off
large-receive-offload: off

Note. ftp0 is guest's vif
# ethtool -k ftp0
Offload parameters for ftp0:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
scatter-gather: on
tcp-segmentation-offload: on
udp-fragmentation-offload: off
generic-segmentation-offload: on
generic-receive-offload: off
large-receive-offload: off

dom0's network seems to work fine so I probably only need to disable
offloading on the vifs.  Anyway I get this error on both,

# ethtool -K ftp0 rx off
Cannot set device rx csum settings: Operation not supported

# ethtool -K ftp0 rx off
Cannot set device rx csum settings: Operation not supported

Thanks
//Pierre-Philipp