[Xen-users] Keeping domU configs sync'ed across nodes in a cluster

Hi all,

  I've got a Fedora 13 cluster (just two nodes) with Xen 4.0.1 and the
dom0's are 2.6.32 kernel. I can live migrate the domU VMs back and forth
just fine.

  The trick is that, until a VM has been migrated to the second node (or
I run 'virsh dumpxml domain > domain.xml; <copy to other node>; virsh
define domain.xml), the second node doesn't know that the domU exists.
So if the original node dies, I can't (easily) recover the domU on the
backup. Also, if I make changes to the virtual hardware on one node, the
other node's config goes stale.

  Is there a way to keep the domU configuration in sync across nodes? I
think I saw something to this effect a little earlier, but so far my
google-fu has not turned up anything.

Thanks!

Digimer