Re: [Xen-users] What hardware to use for XEN

Le vendredi 15 octobre 2010 Ã 19:47 +0200, Jacques van Langen a Ãcrit :
> Hello
>
> I want to build a desktop PC with premium support for XEN. I would
> like to spend about â 200 - â250 for processor and motherboard. What
> processor, chipset and motherboard would be a good choice? Please
> motivate!

I have 2 systems with :
MSI motherboard
AMD 905e
8GB DDR2 RAM
8 Sata + 1 eSata

MSI Motherboard
AMD 910e
8GB DDR3 RAM
8 Sata + 1 eSata + 1 USB3

All working with OpenSuse 11.2 for the first and 11.3 for the other.

Works well.

Regards