Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough Problems/Questions

On 10/21/2010 9:45 AM, Nick Couchman wrote:
Richie,
Thanks for the response - unfortunately it sounds like you're running a
PV domU - I need to forward these PCI devices to an HVM domU, so the
iommu=pv option on dom0 and the others for domU won't really work for
me.  I'll check on the restrictive option to see if that will help me -
I think I had already played with that option a little bit, but it's
worth another shot!

Thanks,
Nick

I suppose the msitranslate=1 could also play a part in this, but I don't use that option nor know much of anything about it.