[Xen-users] XCP, technology question

Hey folks!
I was just reading an article today that claims 'VMware still has at least a "five-year, pure-technology lead on both Xen Server and Hyper-V."'

I'm not a VMware expert myself, so I thought I'd throw the question out.
Considering Xen Cloud Platform since it's leading XenServer, and figuring the various management and operations packages rolling for XCP, just exactly what, capability wise, is XCP missing in comparison to VMware?

Vern

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom