[Xen-users] XenWebManager beta version release

Hello,

Today we release beta version of xenwebmanager:

You can download full package (only need uncompress) and run frontend.py from http://sourceforge.net/projects/xenwebmanager/files/xenwebmanager_beta_full.tar.gz/download

Also if you have cherrypy3 and mako templates installed, you can download from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xenwebmanager/files/xenwebmanager_beta.tar.gz/download

If you use debian or ubuntu you can download .deb package from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xenwebmanager/files/xenwebmanager_0.99%2B1.0b1-1_all.deb/download

Note for debian lenny users:

You need install cherrypy 3.1 from here or install .deb packages from squeeze:

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cherrypy3/python-cherrypy3_3.1.2-1_all.deb

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/python-support/python-support_1.0.10_all.deb

Soon we will have a rpm package, please help us announcing the beta version on twitter, facebook, etc.

More info on our wiki: https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/xenwebmanager/wiki

Your comments and bugs are welcome