Re: [Xen-users] Xen Guest - how to change boot order?

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Vasco Silva <vasco_antunes_silva@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I created a xen guest from a device copy of my DOM0 machine, and it's all working fine.

Now, I'm just trying to boot this guest machine, from a bootable ISO. The disk is been mounted from the xen configuration file, but I'm not able to boot from that. I don't know why.

Short version: your config is for PV domU. In most cases, you will not be able to boot from ISO image with PV domU. You need HVM domU (some example should be available on /etc/xen/xmexample.hvm).

--
Fajar