[Xen-users] Migration issue

Hi guys,

I'm using XCP 0.5 and facing a weird issue, I have a pool of 2 servers (identical) with common NFS SAN and running 2 vm each, everything works fine ( start, restart, shutdown, force shutdown ) but if I migrate a VM from server1 to server2 and try to shut it down then it just hangs on and console shows "Shutting down smartd" anyone faced it ?

Regards,
Rishi