[Xen-users] raw disk hot swap

Hi,

I wanna connect a shelf to my xen server through a qlogic fibre channel card.

the best solution would be to pass the card to my open solaris domU and use zfs
but
opensolaris is not capable to use pci-passthrough.

My next solution is to use the card in the dom0 and pass every single disks to
the opensolaris domU and use zfs.

My question is, how is the behavior of xen when i hot swap some disks?

greetz and thanks for answeres

Philipp