Re: [Xen-users] In the process of deciding to virtualize, USB server status update

Update: one day later I managed to log in. Looks like Citrix needed to
authenticate my account first. Downloaded the ddk iso, and installed it as
VM.

As I wrote before, I want to create the drivers as mentioned on the website
from incentivespro.com:
---------------------------------
To compile USB Server & USB Client for Linux please use FULL kernel source
codes! If you use header files only, please check the presence of the:

- ~linux-source-directory/drivers/usb/core/hcd.h
- ~linux-source-directory/drivers/usb/core/hub.h

If there are no such files, please copy them from source code package of
your kernel version.
---------------------------------

When logged on the the DDK VM, I did a "find / -name hcd.h". Here is the
result:

[root@localhost /]# find / -name hcd.h | grep xen
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/arch/has/hcd.h
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/ohci/hcd.h
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/ehci/hcd.h
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/isp1760/hcd.h
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/uhci/hcd.h
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/sl811/hcd.h
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen-i686/include/config/us
b/isp116x/hcd.h

A search for hub.h resultet in zero hits. So what is next? Who can help me
creating the required drivers, build on kernel level, and integrate this in
on dom0? Again, it would be great if XenServer users could benefit from
this nice piece of Linux software.

Many thanks in advance.

Harry