[Xen-users] The memory threshold when using the PV-driver

Hi James

       I have installed the gplpv_XP_0.11.0.238.msi on the WinXP in the Xen 3.3 domU,  and I found that it will blue screen and reboot automatically when I using the command :
<xm mem-set  domId  mem-size> , if the mem-size is much smaller or bigger, which threshold or which scope could be appropriate in this situation, looking forward to your
reply, thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Xudong

2010-11-15