[Xen-users] XCP newbie questions -- remote control

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Joe Linoff" <jlinoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:57:32 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:02:59 -0800

Hi:

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for these questions. I found the mailing lists a bit confusing.

I have successfully installed XCP 0.5 on two server machines using PXE/TFTP. They are up and running and I can log into them individually. Unfortunately, I am now stuck. I would like to be able to control them remotely using either the CLI (xe?) or a graphical UI from my PXE/TFTP server machine (running CentOS 5.5 64b).

What packages do I need to download and install on CentOS?

My goal is to be able to provision VMs and those machines and migrate them.

Also, I found a couple of minor problems in the installation manual in the PXE/TFTP and would like to forward them to interested parties. How do I do that?

Thanks,

Joe