Re: [Xen-users] which port do i use to connect to my XCP 0.5 server?

If you're using xe from the XCP host's command line, you don't need a port. If you're using xe from a different machine, don't specify the port unless you have to change it for some off reason, default works fine.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
Xen Cloud Control System