Re: [Xen-Users] System reboots after "Scrubbing free RAM" Xen 4.0.1 linux 2.6.37-rc3

Thanks to Pasi for the reply. However, the issue is still unresolved, please read below.

Try adding "dom0_mem=1024M loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all" for xen.gz.

Done. This didn't resolve the issue, but after "Scrubbing free RAM", there is a progress bar (dots), which fills up and with its inevitable efficiency, the system reboots right afterwards.

You need to set up a serial console, enable all debugging output options
from both Xen and dom0 kernel, and then paste the full serial log here.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenSerialConsole

I will set one up as soon as I can. It may take some time, though, since I'll have to hunt down the COM headers for the motherboard. I anyone has other ideas to try to resolve this, I'd be grateful.

Regards,
Marek