Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.1 and megaraid_sas causes I/O to hang (xen-4 + megasas(DELL 6i RAID) = Reject I/O to offline device)

Hi Stephen,

I've been testing alot on this as you might of seen on the other thread.
Not sure it will help, but I managed to stop the crashing by using
msitranslate=0 in the pci domU config, and then setting pci=nomsi in
the grub kernel command line of the domU.

Regards,
Mark