[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Re: HVM DomU, msi_translate=0, MSI/MSI-X PCI passthrough fails.

And another thread with problems and strange irq reports with regard to the
82754
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/intel-82574l-gigabit-network-card-issues-and-resolution-831364/

(please Mr. Konrad, no "Mr." that makes me feel really really old ;-) )

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx