Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] XEN 4.0.1 + pv_ops Kernel + CentOS 5.5 x86_64, is there an easier way.

From: David Gonzalez Herrera <dgonzalezh@xxxxxxxxx>:
>         The xen build howto also stated to use the "/proc/xen" mount
>         on /etc/fstab, I have that but boot compains about the
>         mountpoint not existing.
>

>         mount: mount point /proc/xen does not exist

I think you need to enable CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT_XENFS to get the mount
point. Quoting that option's help text:
         The old xenstore userspace tools expect to find "xenbus"
         under /proc/xen, but "xenbus" is now found at the root of the
         xenfs filesystem.  Selecting this causes the kernel to create
         the compatibility mount point /proc/xen if it is running on
         a xen platform.
         If in doubt, say yes.

If that doesn't help then please post a complete boot log and
your .config.

Also, please avoid cross-posting to both xen-users and xen-devel in the
future.

Ian.