Re: [Xen-users] Network problems

Yes that does sound suspicious.  If you only have one nic I would remove the
bonding just in case that is adding to the problem.

I would stop xend from  automatically starting on the next reboot.
-reboot,
- check that the network works.  If it doesn't then in Yast or manually
configure the nic so it will.
if it does then
- issue the network-script (whatever the name is I don't remember off hand)
command manually and check the output. ( redirect to a file so you can post it
here)
- ifconfig > ifconfig.txt
- brctrl show > bridge.txt
- route -nee  > route.txt

You many want to disable the firewall temporally as well.

-brent

>>> "Patrick Lefebvre" <thepcguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/15/2010 4:45 PM >>>
I followed that.
It doesn't seem to matter.
With or without bonding, it doesn't seem to make a difference.
I get a plain vanilla setup of one eth0 working in "normal" mode, and
nothing in Xen mode.

I did just find something in the messages log about   No configuration
found for tmpbridge
Which may be indicative of a bug needing an update.

--
  Patrick Lefebvre
  thepcguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx