Re: [Xen-users] about Fedora13 Xen 4 Tutorial

Well, Finally

I could boot a Dom0 kernel on Fedora 14 with these instructions but after compiling and installing xen 3.4.3 and starting it successfully I always get this with whichever xm <command> I issue

[root@vmhost ~]# xm info
Unexpected error: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>

Please report to xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/sbin/xm", line 7, in <module>
ÂÂÂ main.main(sys.argv)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xen/xm/main.py", line 2997, in main
ÂÂÂ _, rc = _run_cmd(cmd, cmd_name, args)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xen/xm/main.py", line 3021, in _run_cmd
ÂÂÂ return True, cmd(args)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xen/xm/main.py", line 1756, in xm_info
ÂÂÂ info = server.xend.node.info()
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1224, in __call__
ÂÂÂ return self.__send(self.__name, args)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xen/util/xmlrpcclient.py", line 118, in __request
ÂÂÂ response = xmlrpclib.ServerProxy.__request(self, methodname, params)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1570, in __request
ÂÂÂ verbose=self.__verbose
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/xen/util/xmlrpcclient.py", line 55, in request
ÂÂÂ request_body, verbose)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1264, in request
ÂÂÂ return self.single_request(host, handler, request_body, verbose)
 File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1294, in single_request
ÂÂÂ response = h.getresponse(buffering=True)
AttributeError: HTTPUnix instance has no attribute 'getresponse'

Any clue?.

Thanks.

---
David Gonzalez H.
DGHVoIP - OPEN SOURCE TELEPHONY SOLUTIONS
Phone BogotÃ: +(57-1)289-1168
Phone Medellin: +(57-4)247-0985
Mobile: +(57)315-838-8326
MSN: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx