Re: [Xen-users] Yet another question about multiple NICs

Fajar A. Nugraha wrote :
Do you have access to the switch?
It's possible that your switch/router (whatever your dom0 is connected
to) only allows one MAC per port. The easiest way to test this is to
use a crossover-cable from one of dom0's interface to a PC/notebook,
and see if both dom0 and domU can communicate with it.

Hi Fajar,

Many thanks for your answer. I did not know such configurations could
exist on the switches of the LAN. Your theory first seduced me a lot
and I was ready to ask for the guy who configured the switches to
investigate, when I realized that your idea does not meet this simple
fact: when I connect dom1's eth0 to dom0's eth1, it works, on that
specific switched LAN. I guess your test with the laptop is useless, isn't it ? Pity.
But thanks again.
Philippe.