Re: [Xen-users] WARNING:/dev/xvda is not a disk image

  • To: xenList <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:37:24 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:38:55 -0800

I have this exactly same problem. To be honest, I tried couple of times and then started to experiment with vastSky and have messed my servers many times doing  so, so I'm propably not the best person to comment on this matter. I would still like to know if it "should" work -> has someone used xenCenter 5.6 fp1 with xcp 1.0beta and managed to succesfully create VM's?

-Henrik Andersson