Re: [Xen-users] Virtual Machine Interfaces

Fajar,

Thanks very much for this.

I am looking at changing the way the networking works as you have suggested.  I used iptables currently for my home router so am familiar with this sort of setup.

I have created my virbr0 using libvirt, but how do I know tell Xen to use this interface?  I have modified the .sxp file to use bridge networking, but it creates its own thing.  I have tried to set it to netdev=virbr0 but that did not seem to have any effect.  IN other words how can I get Xen to use this custom bridge?

Thanks again,

Russell